Thanks to its special design, the Die Blaster® guarantees great access to areas that are difficult to reach. It has been developed specifically for removing corrosion in door rabbets (door jambs), roof joints (rain channels) and wheel housings. It uses our patented Accelerator Bar technology, which increases the kinetic and therefore the striking energy of the bristle tips many times over and creates a metallically bright, rough surface like that achieved by blasting.
Designed for professional use in automobile workshops, the Die Blaster® meets the highest demands for quality and durability.
Die Blaster® Set
● Drive Unit Die Blaster® Pneumatic
● MONTI Adaptor System 11mm
● Accelerator Bar for Die Blaster®
● 2 Die Blaster® Belts, Steel, Lime, 11mm
● 2 Die Blaster® Belts, Steel, Lime, 11mm – Right
● 2 Die Blaster® Belts, Steel, Lime, 11mm – Left
● MONTI 360° Swivel Connector, Rp 1/4"
● Die Blaster® Air Pressure Regulator
● packed in a Blow Mould Case
The Die Blaster®, with its patented Accelerator Bar, has been specially designed to remove corrosion in areas that are difficult to reach, such as door rabbets (door jambs), roof joints (rain channels) and wheel housings and to create a rough, “blasted surface”.
- Die Blaster® usage in roof joint | Die Blaster® Belt, left
- Usage in wheel housing | Die Blaster® Belt, standard
- Usage in door rabbet | Die Blaster® Belts, overview
Die Blaster ®
- Removes rust and sealants in areas that are difficult to reach (e.g. door rabbets, roof joints and wheel housings)
- Patented Accelerator Bar increases the striking energy of the bristles
- Creates a rough, “blasted” surface
- Metallically bright and thorough cleaning of the surface
- Special tool for areas that are difficult to reach
- Special range of belts for joints, rabbets and channels
Video Die Blaster®
The Die Blaster® is a special tool designed for thoroughly removing corrosion from car body panels. Its patented Accelerator Bar and special design enable it to produce perfect results in areas that are exceedingly difficult to reach.